- Visit the Domains tab in our member interface.
- Find the row for the domain you want to change.
- In the Registrar column, use the Manage button.
- On the Registration Details panel, in the Registration Details box, on the Name Servers row, use the Edit button.
- Decide whether you want to use our DNS service.
- If so, choose "Set up DNS and name servers automatically."*
- If you want to use third-party DNS, choose "I want to specify my own name servers."
- Use the Continue button.
- If you chose the automatic setup option, no additional steps are required.
- If you chose to enter your own name servers, do so on the Enter Your Name Servers panel, then use the Continue button.
*If you already have DNS for this domain in our system, selecting this option will preserve any existing custom DNS records.
Please keep in mind when changing name servers that most registries publish DNS records with 48-hour time-to-live (TTL), so it may take up to two days for name server changes to fully propagate.