Note: Our Getting Started Guide provides the best introduction to getting set up on our system for new members.To create a site:
- Make sure you have created and funded an account.
- Visit the Accounts panel.
- Verify that you have at least one funded account available.
- If not, in the Actions box in the upper right, choose "Create a New Account" and follow the instructions.
- Enter the only or most important name for the site (usually www.example.com) as the Canonical Name.
- Enter any other names as an "Additional Alias." (If you have more than four, you can add the rest later.)
- Indicate whether you want us to set up DNS for any domains associated with that name. Unless you know you're getting DNS from a third party, you probably want "Yes."
- You don't need to do anything on the aliases page.
- You'll be able to access your site using its short name plus the domain nfshost.com. For example, if your site name is example, then you have the option to access it as example.nfshost.com.
It usually takes new sites less than a minute to get set up. Once it's ready, you can get started uploading your content.