It's imperative to keep your contact email address up to date. To change your contact email address:
- Visit the Profile panel.
- In the Details box, on the Email Address line, select the Edit button.
- On the Update Contact Email Address panel, enter your new email address in the New Email Address box.
- Select the appropriate type of update. (But if you want to transfer your hosted services to someone else see this FAQ entry instead.
- Use the Start Update button to initiate the change.
- We will send an email containing a confirmation code to the address you entered. Use the link in that email to confirm your request, or follow the email instructions to enter the confirmation code manually.
Once you confirm the new email address, it will begin working almost immediately.
If you have NearlyFreeSpeech.NET email forwarding set up to forward messages to your contact address, they will be updated by this process. If you have any domains with RespectMyPrivacy, this process will update those as well.