We offer a "give us your two cents' worth" free trial to new members. This trial allows people to use many of our services for about a month to help figure out if our service is right for them without the need to make a deposit. However, we have been forced to apply certain limitations and restrictions. Here they are:
- NearlyFreeSpeech.NET is not free. The purpose of the "two cents" trial is to help you evaluate our service; it is not for production usage.
- Unless you make a deposit, the free trial will eventually expire even if it isn't used. It lasts about a month.
- Some system features that are expensive or abuse-prone may be restricted or prohibited on free trial memberships. (Examples include domain registration, email forwarding and sending emails from hosted sites.)
- We intend to allow no more than one free trial per person per year, and we may take steps to block or remove people who sign up for multiple free trials to avoid paying for our service.
- If we detect abusive or disallowed behavior during the free trial, we will summarily disable or remove the trial membership without warning.
- The perks of subscription membership (including individual private support) are not available during the free trial.
We are happy to provide member support to free trial members through our free support options, such as our forum. However, if a question indicates usage not consistent with the intent of the trial offer, we may not be able to assist.