The process for sending funds to another member is very straightforward and, unlike other transfers, does not require our intervention.
- Have the intended recipient give you their account number.
- Make sure the funds you wish to transfer are available in your own account.
- Go to the Accounts tab in our member interface.
- Select the "Transfer Funds Between Accounts" action from the Actions box.
- Select the "To another member's account" transfer type.
- Enter the recipient's account number in the "Destination Account" text box.
- Complete the transfer.