Follow these steps:
- Obtain the necessary DNS information (MX settings) from your third-party email provider.
- If it is enabled for your domain, remove our email forwarding.
- Visit the Domains panel.
- For the relevant domain, under the "DNS" column, select "Manage."
- Use the "Add a DNS Resource Record" action to add each MX record given to you by your email provider:
- Leave the "Name" field blank to apply forwarding to your whole domain.
- Select the "MX" type.
- Enter both the MX preference and the destination host in the "Data" field, separated by a space. Be sure to enter a "trailing dot" (a period) at the end of the destination hostname. (Example: "0 mail.example.com.")
- Click "Add Record."