To transfer your domain to another registrar, you will need a transfer code, also known as an EPP code, auth info code, or transfer secret.
To get the transfer code for a domain registered here:
- Go to the domain's "Registration Details" page, reachable by selecting the "Manage" button for that domain in the "Registrar" column on the Domains panel.
- Make sure your domain is unlocked. If it isn't, stop and do that first.
- Select the "Retrieve Transfer Code" action from the "Actions" box.
- Enter your password on the Retrieve Transfer Code panel.
- Select the confirmation checkbox.
- Select the "Retrieve Transfer Code" button.
A transfer code will be generated and displayed on the resulting page.
If you intend to transfer a domain to another registrar, or if you do not see the "Retrieve Transfer Code" action after unlocking your domain, please see this related entry.