If you transfer the domain without first updating the name servers, this can happen even if you have set up your DNS here. Your domain will continue to point to the old DNS servers until you update it.
To update the domain:
- Go to the Domains panel and, under the "Registrar" column, choose the "Manage" button for that domain. This will take you to the "Registration Details" page.
- If your domain is locked, the "Actions" box will only show "Unlock this domain." Unlock it if it's locked.
- Return to the "Registration Details" page and, in the "Actions" box, click "Edit Name Servers."
- Select "Set up DNS and name servers automatically" on the following page.
- Lock your domain, if desired, to help prevent hijacking.
Copyright © 2002-2018 NFSN, Inc.