In addition to all of the options available to baseline members, people who have opted in to subscription membership are eligible for individual private support via email and our ticket system. Our individual private support option is informed by our own support experiences:
- There are no "level 1" techs triaging requests. Whoever answers your inquiry knows what they're doing.
- We try to answer questions quickly during our standard support hours, maintaining an average response time of less than two hours.
- If we need to research the answer to your question (within reason) we will.
- We never cut-and-paste "canned answers" that may or may not address the question you actually asked. (Though if you ask a question covered in our member FAQ and don't indicate that you read it, you may be gently directed to it.)
- Don't be surprised if you write in for support a second time, and we remember you from the first time. We are not interchangeable parts, and neither are you.