- Visit the Domains panel.
- Select the "Manage" link under the "Registrar" column for the relevant domain.
- On the Registration Details panel, in the "Registration Details" box, on the "Name Servers" row, select the "Edit" button.
- Decide whether you want to use our DNS service.
- If so, choose "Set up DNS and name servers automatically."*
- If you want to use third-party DNS, choose "I want to specify my own name servers."
* If you have already enabled our DNS and just need to have your assigned name servers listed on your domain registration, any existing custom DNS records you have added to our system will be preserved.
Please keep in mind when changing name servers that most registries publish DNS records with 48-hour time-to-live (TTL), so it may take up to two days for name server changes to fully propagate.